recipe healthier than Avocado Feta Cheese Stackers. In this recipe, avocados are sliced and then stacked with sliced onions, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, and butter lettuce. After that the slices are skewered with stems of rosemary and the olive oil, lemon juice and lemon pepper is drizzled onto such slices. With these ingredients, this recipe truly becomes a healthy and light hors d’oeuvres ideal for the summer cocktails, dinners, parties as well as picnics, you name it! Avocado Feta Cheese Stackers recipe makes for a fantastic presentation with its color combination.
This simple dish is added with flavor and a pleasant aroma with the use of rosemary stems. This recipe is especially perfect when its main ingredient, the avocado, is in season. The avocado that should be used in this dish should be ripe and firm enough so the slices when skewered are not disintegrated. It is also possible to purchase unripe avocados but you have to wait for a few days until they ripen at room temperatures. What’s great about this dish is that you can even pick your favorite dressing aside from olive oil and lemon. This flavorful, healthful packed entrée or snack is served either as is, on top of flat bread, as an additional entrée or as a filling for pita bread. To prepare this recipe you will need 6 plates. Looking for michelin recipes? Feel free to drop by the link.
12 slices of avocado
12 pieces of butter lettuce
12 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
12 pieces of thinly sliced feta cheese
12 thinly sliced onion rounds
12 rosemary stems
Lemon pepper to taste
Lemon juice to drizzle
Olive oil to drizzle
1. Put 2 butter leaves on a certain plate.
2. Set 1 piece of feta cheese on 1 butter leaf.
3. Lay a sliced onion round on top of the feta cheese.
4. Add an avocado slice on the onion.
5. Next to the avocado slice put the sliced tomato.
6. Position a rosemary stem in the avocado slice.
7. A lemon pepper is then sprinkled to taste.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and juice from 1 lemon to taste.
9. Add the rest of the butter leaves to the other 5 plates with 2 leaves on each plate. Procedure is repeated for each plate.
10. You may however choose whatever dressing you prefer such as Italian, French, ranch, balsamic, and vinaigrette with this recipe.