Sunday, May 19, 2013
Crispy Chicken without any Batter
The crispy butter chicken is an exceptionally delicious dish that has gained unmatched popularity over the years due to its striking health benefits and rich flavor regime. Chiefly made from chicken and butter this dish has managed to turn these everyday ingredients into an extremely delicious combination that will turn any meal into a feast. Although this dish is similar in looks to most bread-crumbed chicken treats it stands out due to its delectable tastes and ease in preparation. Indeed by following a simple list of straight forward instructions anyone can make this dish right in their modest kitchens without much trouble. For more of the best cooking recipes just go to the link.
Crispy Butter Chicken
4 cups of boneless chicken sliced into strips (any chicken cut will do, in fact, dark meat works very well especially with the skin on)
8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1) Prepare the chicken you want to make and set it aside.
2) In a large skillet melt butter over a medium hot flame.
3) Carefully place the chicken parts into the melted butter.
4) Add pepper and salt to taste and stir the mixture.
5) Fry the chicken pieces careful to avoid burning until they are brown and crispy.
6) Remove from heat and serve with an appropriate dish such as rice, tacos or serve them alone.