Delightful Food Recipes: Chef Phil Anderson demonstrates how to make baby back ribs.
1 rack baby back ribs
1 clove Farmers Market garlic, minced
1 medium Farmers Market red onion, minced
5 tablespoons Harris Teeter butter
2 1/2 cups Harris Teeter catsup
1 cup Maple syrup
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 tablespoon spicy mustard
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Melt butter in 2 quart pot.
3. Add onions and garlic.
4. Cook over low heat until onions are soft.
5. Stir in remainder of ingredients. Bring to a boil.
6. While still hot, ladel the mix unto the baby back grill which should be laid in a baking sheet.
7. Preheat oven to 350.
8. Place tinfoil over baby back ribs and cook for 1 hr.