Chicken thighs are coated in olive oil and covered in a spice rub of salt, pepper, granulated garlic, paprika, and lemon pepper in this one of the easy chicken recipes perfect for lunch or dinner anytime of the week.
8 chicken thighs (on the bone)
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons lemon pepper
Olive oil to rub
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Combine the salt, pepper, granulated garlic, paprika and lemon pepper in a bowl or shaker.
3. Wash the chicken thighs under cold water and dry.
4. Rub olive oil over the chicken thighs. Set the chicken thighs on a baking sheet. Generously sprinkle the combined seasonings over the chicken thighs.
5. Bake in a hot 350-degree oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a cooking thermometer registers the cooked meat to 165-degrees. Serve with rolls and a salad.