A creamy biscuit on the outside with warm melted chocolate on the inside and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this hedonistic chocolate treat is an experience to behold. This dessert recipe has an intense chocolate flavor so it is important to use a very good quality dark chocolate, preferably the French or Belgian kind.
½ lbs. dark chocolate
1.8 oz. sugar
1 oz. butter
½ cup flour
1. Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix the sugar, eggs, and flour. Add the mixture to the chocolate.
2. Lightly grease baking paper (to be placed on molds) with butter. Set it on the round biscuit molds.
3. Fill the molds with the chocolate mixture up till ¾ of its height. Cook in oven for about 7 minutes at 70°F.
4. While baking, prepare the serving plates by decorating it with molten chocolate.
5. After the biscuits are cooked, dust them lightly with some cocoa and icing sugar. Remove from molds. Place them at the serving plates.
6. Finally, top/decorate with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and with additional chocolate if desired.