They’re perfect for pool parties, graduation, birthdays, or even cocktails. Both adults and children will have a blast eating this with an ice cold beverage.
5-10 corn tortillas
1 lb. Shredded beef
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic
1 jalapeno chopped
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Boil beef until tender. Shred apart.
2. Mix spices into a small amount of olive oil and heat in a pan, lightly baste shredded beef.
3. Individually heat tortillas for 20 seconds in microwave or for a minute or two in an iron skillet. You can also toast them in a toaster.
4. Place beef and chopped jalapenos in the tortillas and wrap. They should make neat little rolls.
5. Sprinkle cheese on the prepared rolls and heat for 2-5 minutes in oven until nice and hot and cheese is melted. Serve very warm.